Finance & Accounting
Businesses succeed on their ability to continuously create profit by generating revenue and controlling costs. When the dollars and cents are understood, smarter business decisions are made with increase profits. Accurate, consistent, timely financial information, easily delivered gives companies the ability to make smarter decisions. But with global competition and mandatory regulatory compliance, successful financial management is an enormous challenge.
Exact’s financial solutions are specifically designed for small and mid–size businesses to achieve sound financial management, from the managing a single general ledger to monitoring the entire enterprise, hitting your financial targets and business plans all along the way:
- All financial transactions, including distribution and manufacturing, are processed and stored in one large transaction table, facilitating real-time financial reporting in as real–time as needed.
- All assets movements are linked to financial transactions to ensure completeness of the financial transactions. Exact solutions support numerous depreciation methods and each asset has an asset card listing all historical transactions for easy traceability.
- Exact solutions sync with Microsoft Excel, allowing you to generate overviews and make calculations by linking Exact information data directly to Excel.
- General ledger links your financials to areas such as logistics and production & sales, giving you an integrated management information system
- Assets can be registered directly when making a purchase journal entry, and are linked to financial transactions
- Auditing and controlling with a single entry system minimize errors and increases your ability to exchange accurate information for periodic output, data exchange, etc.
- Budgeting and reporting at detailed levels, in foreign currencies and in dynamic pivot reports take you from static to real-time financial management
- Cash flow and credit management give you the payment behavior of debtors via electronic banking, providing better insight into debtor balances
- Human resource management lets you create knowledge-rich employee files including schedules, leave requests and sales per employee, to maximize staff value
- System security provides project and process information to only the staff that require it appropriate to their position