Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Electronic data exchange (EDI)
- Warehouse management system
- SPM globalization solution
- Business processes synchronization
Electronic Data Exchange (EDI)
Many industries, including retail, automotive, medical and food, require the constant transmission of invoice, order and shipment information between them and their trading partners. Exact Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) makes this transmission as efficient as possible by reducing overhead while keeping a high level of production. With full integration and data mapping to your existing ERP system, Exact EDI will decrease paper costs, eliminate human data entry errors, and reduce lead times and stockholding --- all the while increasing the quality of your trading relationships.
Whether your business is a worldwide organization headquartered in North America or a small–to–mid–sized subsidiary of an international company, globalization issues must be dealt with: non–standardized business systems, disparate integration efforts, and repeated startup and implementation costs.
Global systems must be in sync with business processes so that a company’s headquarters and its ancillary offices can function as one seamless organization, seizing local opportunities with integrated marketing, sales, financial, HR, production and customer support systems in place.
Exact, as a global organization itself with subsidiaries in over 40 countries, knows the result of having a successful, seamless, global business operation:
- Integration of all business areas in one solution used by both headquarters and subsidiaries
- Instant and transparent information available throughout all subsidiaries
- Efficient deployment of resources
- All necessary localizations, including language and legislation compliances
- Increased quality of information and overall efficiencies at a lower cost of ownership
With one transparent, integrated implementation of your core business technology that ties together your headquarters and offices, Exact can ensure transparency, cost efficiencies and sustainable growth.