Planning and Production
Exact has several proven ERP solutions well-suited for food processors, discrete manufacturers including those who manufacture medical devices, machinery, electronics and components, computers, and fabricated metal products. Our solutions are successfully used by wholesale distributors of durable goods in many of the same industries.
With powerful and flexible batch processing, part management, and production planning features, Exact solutions are particularly well-adept at fulfilling the needs of contract service providers and full-service manufacturing facilities. For companies in need of a user-friendly business system that can help them manage business processes from order-entry to production planning and on through to fulfillment, Exact has your solution.
Reacting accordingly to the situations that occur in your business keeps you in sync with your customers and ahead of your competitors. And just as important as the events that keep you aware of your business activity is the non–activity that occurs. If a business can monitor and act on any event or non-event that is relevant to the organization, the response can involve decision makers as soon as the event or exception happens, so that unmanageable problems don’t.
Exact’s event management solutions go beyond standard Business Activity Monitoring, which simply defines events important to your organization, not taking into account non-events, trends or triggers. With competitive pressure to respond faster and more efficiently to customers, partners and employees, you can:
- Immediately notify personnel at the moment critical business issues occur so that corrective action can be taken immediately…not days or weeks later
- Monitor the business for non–changes so you know if something serious is not happening
- Spot important changes that occur which can affect customer relationships, such as expiring contracts, price increases, or changes in credit limits
- Pinpoint trends and issues in your business through analysis of exception information and patterns across multiple systems
- Proactively trigger automatic corrections immediately when problems or changes occur with any department, project, event or customer activity
Reduce costs. Boost productivity. Increase the ROI. These business demands infuse just about every decision, plan, and process throughout an organization, from the front office to the shop floor.
Although strategies like Lean Manufacturing have greatly improved manufacturing practices by reducing waste and cutting non–value added processes, other critical parts of your business such as administrative and customer–facing functions have similar complexities and demands. In turn, many businesses operate with a disconnected approach between manufacturing and customer–facing processes, ending up with disparate information sources, unnecessary policies and workflow bottlenecks.
Exact Software recognizes the critical need to apply continuous improvement strategies to the office just as in the manufacturing plant. By having tools that measure business activities and integrate the key functions, documents, processes, and data that are critical to your business, you can build a leaner office for your business.