Reporting & Compliance
Pressure to comply abounds in business today: compliance laws, stockholders, lenders, customers and vendors all have complex and numerous requirements that must be met. The industry (ISO, QS9000) and government (SEC, HIPPAA, SOX) classifications required for many companies affect the entire business, from customer management to technical processes to workflow controls.
A compliance strategy is a complex endeavor, affecting the corporate infrastructure and the behavior of the business. Challenges must be overcome, and organizations must have a secure framework of information at the core of their business that can be easily accessed for the purpose of achieving compliance.
Exact Software solutions support compliance procedures, have helped many companies achieve compliance standards, and has identified the key areas to successful compliance implementation:
- Automate the workflow processes, documents and materials required to begin the compliance process, while ensuring that these components are centralized, integrated, and made visible to the organization, the supplier, and the customer
- Confront the resource challenges of organizations with tools that empower employees at all levels and across departments to perform their jobs and guarantee continuous improvement
- Ensure that non–conformances are identified, tracked, and stored properly while allowing stakeholders, including customers and suppliers, to initiate the appropriate corrective action.
With work teams spread across geographical and organizational boundaries, and customers demanding immediate access to information, effective collaboration is more important than ever. Departments, employees, customers, partners and suppliers require a secure, flexible method to easily work together and manage their ever-changing documents, projects and records.
Exact facilitates seamless collaboration within its powerful solutions to enable you to share documents, track projects, manage schedules, automate business processes, and monitor communications of all relevant activities. Teams can work together, unconstrained by the boundaries of organization, distance, technology, or time.
- Provide access to all documents and work-in-process securely to internal team members, customers, and business partners
- Maintain schedules and calendars that are accessible anytime, anywhere for all corporate-related resources (employees, consultants and contractors)
- Give remote employees the same access as those in headquarters to contact information, schedules, documents, projects, and workflow
- Make responsibilities accountable and the status of assignments and tasks truly transparent by sending trackable and visible workflow tasks instead of email messages